Education and Training.
Fire and Utility Service Audits.
Consultancy Services provided for
• Fire Protection Systems
Fire Detection and Alarm Systems.
Fire Suppression Systems.
Flow Calculations through hydraulic Software.
• Automated Security Systems
Access Control System
• Public Address Systems
• HVAC Systems
Air Conditioning System (Cooling / Heating / Humidity Control)
Ventilation System (Natural / Powered / Combination).
Basement Ventilation Systems.
• Electrical Systems for
Infrastructure Electrical Requirements
Captive Power Generation.
HT / LT Cabling
HT / LT Power Distribution
Functional & Mood Lighting and Control
Public Address / Audio Visual System
Security & Access System
Building Management System
Fire Alarm System
Tele-Communication & Net Work System
Telecommunication and Networking Systems.
Building Management Systems.
• Public Health Engineering System
General Internal & External Plumbing
Infrastructure / Public Utilities
STP / UG Tank / OH Tank System
Swimming Pools & Water supply for Landscaping
• Green Building Technologies.
Rain Water Harvesting
Solar Water Heating Systems
Education and Training
• Technical Training on use of Flow Calculation Software.
• Educating the General Public, schools and Voluntary Organizations on Safety. Our Organization considers safety is as much a Service to the Community as a Profession and all employees are encouraged to provide Education on Safety and integration of the Fire Services and Utility Services in the architectural and area Development Plan.
Fire, Safety and Utility Service Audits
• Audits reviewing the current state of system with respect to the Original Installation and the Statutory Certificates (No-Objection-Certificates) received for the Project.
• Reviewal of the System Status with respect to the Current Changes in Statutes and standards and suggesting modifications as required.
Our Services on Maintenance Management includes the following:
• Enabling client to develop Maintenance Plans.
• Execute the Maintenance Plans.
• Replace products on their lifetime completion for optimum performance.
• Track Maintenance Vendor Performance.
• Optimize spare storage by developing “Just-In-Time” Logic
• Review the Current Operation and Maintenance Manuals and As-Built Drawings and update the same
• Integrate the Services provided by multiple vendors on a project.
• Suggesting to client on loading of updated System Softwares.